Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Slept in class did nth else shit day

Hey ppl

I had one of the best dreams yst nite dat made me wake up laughing! yesterday, i dreamt dat i was sleeping in class( its quite unusual as it is)..... then, one of my teachers,(i wont tel eu hu but dat teacher is a guy) woke me up...i dreamt dat i was in a bad mood and dat i started to wack de shit out of him and he was trying to fight back hhaahahaa and den i kicked him n he fell down and started to cry :D

then i woke up... wen i left home, it started to rain.....sadd so iie went to interchange change bus go school......i was late...........dan 1st lesson was bio....it was rubbish coz i forgot to bring txt book again, sadd siaa bio cher hot tempered mann....

aft dat was chinese.....dat was oso shit coz i don wad cher saying.... but i didnt do hw so got to do lahhs wwen cher scolding me i laughingwith my head down lol./

aft chinese was history...which sadly, again was shit....coz i no file lucky cher nv check another reason y history was shit was coz mr cohen make us stay back...nxt period was recess....okok....dan english start...not so shit but stil shit...dammit i nv bring homework....dan maths.....it was de most shit lesson today....ms koh make us stay back 7mins...she so calculative sia

dan be4 dat she go check all our files....**** she sometimes ok but sometimes,like today, pisses me off ......... she wan me fill in every single blank on de workksheets,,,dann aft sch over...finnally, my ass stil pain cos of Iris...dat bitch....wen i sitting on de chair de backrest, she pul de chair frm under me and i fall on de floor.... pcb lah iris...if eu reading tis eu must noe dat i rili rili rili hate eu ......cb......

o ya aft sch, i saw Phoebe, didnt noe she came back siaa nobody tel me, so i say hi dan she say hi dan i cross road.... me,zenith n christian walking to minimart dan me n zenith gang up on christian coz he disiao me in clas....so i strangle him zenith hold him,, dan i say to him " i gona squeeze out ur adam's apple ah eu idiot" :D so i strangle dan we giv chance coz i oso lazy to wack....

dan we go minimart...dan saw phoebe ther again, she ask my num i giv, dan coz iie rushing, say bbye dan i go home, shiok horr dan now i on9.....



AMount of time spent on sleeping in class: maybe half an hour de whole day....
Goal tmr : Half a lesson for each lesson haha


KK gtg bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment