Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Idiot broke my pen.

Hey Readers.

Sory ahh damn pissed today.....dat idiot girl in my class( Iris) took my whole pencil case today.. just coz i put my hand on her table while toking to my fren....then she threw one of my pens on to the floor and smashed it to pieces...dammit ....and for some reason....one of my pens are missing.....it was a birthday present from my dad and has my name engraved on it..it probably costs 20-30 dollars,

so wen she took it i took her specs and went to my table. i regret giving it back to her i shuld have broke dat pathetic excuse of a girl........ dammit .....my pen is missing and i have been spending an hour looking for it....shit girl.....i cant believe shes such a bitch....

im gona see if she took my pen....she probably brought it home with her if she took it......right now, theres nth dat i can do.... damn ...ohh i shuld probably tel eu how i got it back...

ok it was chinese and dat idiot had my pencil case...Jeremy tried to snatch it back but almost fell frm his chair trying.. Thx Jeremy....so he didnt manage to get it bck.....dan i don noe how but Jasia suddenly came to my seat with my pencil case! amazing? yea.. thx alot!!! ohh dan iris complain to cher dat i took her specs...evil .....teacher took bck the specs and gave it to iris dan she sort of told me in chinese so not so sure ahh

i write conversation down for eu lahh


Cher " Shes A girl..cant eu be mre gentle?"

Me " Shes not a girl cher and i didnt even touch her im gentle enough.."

Cher " If shes not a girl dan wad is she?"

Me " Its a boy"


then she said somth dat i didnt understand.....

dan the whole day she act emo....crazyyy dogg.....

wad2do??


Dammit...if any of eu see my pen pls tel me k?

stil pissed, iris eu not fit to eat shit...and i hate eu..

I gtg bye /

No comments:

Post a Comment