Wednesday, September 16, 2009

COol guns,

Wasup PPL!!
SO....Yesterday i got to leave class early coz my ncc part A got to go to amoy quee camp again to do trainfire basically, wad we did was to learn how to hold, dimantle, and assemble an M16 rifle fun huh...dats the onli thing we did ther but its ok...i love long bus rides :P
NTh much happen today ahh....

Umm....ok....Theres this thing dat happened aft sch....Me and my frens were walking to White sands from Hai sing....When we were walking, Two primary school boys came up to us...one of them, minded his own business...his fren (Prefect ughhh!! ) started talking to us.... lemme share..wad he say to me ok?

Boy : ( says something)
Me : Umm ..do i noe eu??
Boy : (says something again) im gonna report eu to police
im gonna take foto of eu horhh...
Me : -.- ....
Boy : took alr...( he took a photo of my back..) zzzz
Me : Take pic of my bag??!! hahahaha!


ok....then , the boy moved in front of me and tried to take a foto of my face-.- wen he press the button, i go and push his fone away from me..then, that idiot zenith, go pull my bag..and say
oi eu bastard!! wan steal his fone isit??! -.-him and a few others ..
so nvm,....walk to ws buy thing dan gtg alr..

ayaa....boringg nth to say le..

No comments:

Post a Comment