Monday, August 24, 2009

Posting about ........nothing! almost nothing

Heyy PPl, Alien, Animals......

yea....so like uhh,....nth much happened today....class nothing much....teachers got angry....ohh.ok...have to do all my art by tmr if not i have to stay back and teacher will col my parents....
arhhh!!! supposed to do all by today lehh......i think teacher alr col my dad ah....juz now i col him he like not happy ...gonna get nagged tonite....
sighss.....ohh literature, i was almost sent out by Mrs Lowe coz i was toking to my fren and coz i was being attacked by a prefect lol....shuld be a better role model prefect...hhahaaa...for assembly, we have to do chemistry modular test....): ahhhh y do i have such a teacher??!!! ahh!!!
she shuld noe dat nobody in my class cares about art?!!AHH!!!!
sigh gotta start on it ahh....

ok byee

No comments:

Post a Comment